Glimmering Vintage Bookmark
Save your place in your favorite novel with this lovely bookmark from the folks at Craftwell. Stop bending those corners and start crafting with the ECraft machine.
- Homemade Glimmer Mist
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Paper Scraps
- Water-based Ink
- Craft Mat or Parchment Paper
- Place a white piece of cardstock into your eCraft machine. Cut a decorative frame at 2”, as well as the shadow for that frame.
- Place a small portion of water based ink onto a craft mat or parchment paper. If you are using two colors, place them right next to each other but not on top of each other.
- Spritz the ink lightly with water until the ink bubbles. Dab your white piece of paper into the water based ink. Dip your white piece of paper once and then heat set it with a heat gun. Repeat until you reach desired effect.
- Spritz image and scrap pieces of cardstock with homemade glimmer mist until you reach desired effect.
- Adhere all pieces together and add embellishments as desired.
- Finally, stamp your desired sentiment.