Tips For Using Water Brushes In Watercoloring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello friends! Today I am sharing a few different examples in which I use a Water Brush for my water coloring. I love using these brushes to create floral illustrations, hand lettering quotes and so much more! I love using the medium round size for my lettering. They are great to create water droplets on the page that can be blended. See more tips and videos on how I use these water brushes in my illustrations and sketchbook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
- Chevron Pillow Make Over
- DIY Bike Planter Garden Craft
- Summertime Kid Canvas Painting
- Glitter Galaxy Rocks
- Terra Cotta Garden Turtle
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Quick Colorful Mason Jar Craft
- Harry Potter Kindness Rocks
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home