Rainbow Background Page
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"An easy tutorial showing you how to get creative and paint a rainbow-striped background in your sketchbook or card! Start by adding Masking Tape: Today I started with a blank page, but instead of my usual pencil sketch- I just simply masked off stripes using the thin washi tape. I didn’t even bother to measure out the spacing. I used the wider masking tape to mask the four edges of the page and in between"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
- Personalized Baby Memory Cube
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- DIY Copycat Pottery Barn Weathered Oar
- Watercolor Rainbow Galaxy Tutorial
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Galaxy Painted Rocks
- Mini Pallet with Plants
- Most Beautiful Painted Bible Cover
- Paint Cross Stitch Dress
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- Tiffany Flapper Capper
- Salty The Seal
- Bath Mitt With Soap Pocket
- Home With Yarn Punch Needle
- Nutrition Game
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home