Named Flower Pot
What's in a name? There's a whole lot of bright color in this personalized flower pot. Great for planting flowers outside or using as art supply storage inside, this clay pot craft is great for kids of all ages. Crafty kids can even decorate their own flower pot to suit their needs. This personalized planter idea is also a great gift idea for newly married couples or those celebrating the birth of a new baby.
- Patio Paint in Cloud White
- Patio Paint in Wrought Iron Black
- Patio Paint in Citrus Green
- Patio Paint in Fiesta Yellow
- Patio Paint in Petunia Purple
- Patio Paint in Tiger Lily Orange
- Patio Paint in Carnation Pink
- Patio Paint in Fuchsia
- Americana Brushes Round 4
- Americana Brushes Flat 3/4"
- Foam plate
- 1/4", 5/8", and 1" flat brushes
- 4" rose pot
Basecoat pot Cloud White; let dry.
Paint inside of pot and outer rim Fiesta Yellow. Let dry.
Use Carnation Pink to paint outside of pot below rim; let dry.
Referring to photo for placement and alternating colors around pot rim, use following brushes and paints to paint stripes on rim: 1" flat brush, Petunia Purple; 3/4" flat brush, Fuchsia; 5/8" flat brush, Citrus Green; 1/4" flat brush, Tiger Lily Orange; and 4 round brush, Carnation Pink.
- Use 4 round brush and Wrought Iron Black to paint random stripes in gaps on rim and paint name on front of pot. Let dry.
Read NextDIY Bike Planter Garden Craft