Marbled DIY Mugs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I’ve seen nail polish marbling done before, and I’ve always loved the organic and free form feel of the end result. Materials: Nail Polish Plain White Mugs (Washed and Dried) Disposable Tub Skewer or Toothpick Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge (optional) Parchment Paper Once you begin, you’ll be amazed at how quickly the process goes. I marbled all five of these mugs in less than 10 minutes. If desired, you can seal with a couple of coats of Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge. I’m not sure if I’d necessarily stick them in the dishwasher, but it’ll give them a bit more protection from day-to-day hand washing. Quick note: You will want to be careful not to get any nail polish near the top of the mugs (where your mouth would touch)."
If you love this marbling project, learn how to make Simple Marbled Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
- "Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint" free eBook
- A Peaceful Wild Watercolor
- 12 Nail Polish Crafts
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Terra Cotta Garden Turtle
- "How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects" free eBook from DecoArt
- Poured Paint Votive Holders
- Stencil Painting Techniques
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Learn to Crochet with Marly Bird
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home