Olive Retro Stool
Whether you like your martinis shaken or stirred, you can enjoy them from this olive-seated stool.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO52 - Avocado
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA264 - Mustard Seed
- DA265 - Tuscan Red
Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS12 - Americana Gloss Spray
- 1in. flat brush
- 1/4in. flat brush
- 1/4", 3/8", and 3/4" round foam pouncer brushes
- Foam plate
- Unfinished wood stool by Dixie Seating
1. Refer to photo for placement and paint stool seat Mustard Seed; let dry after each coat.
2. Paint upper side rungs of stool Tuscan Red, allowing to dry after each coat.
3. Paint lower side rungs of stool Avocado; let dry after each coat.
4. Paint stool legs Lamp Black. Let dry after each coat.
5. For olive shapes, use 3/4" pouncer dipped in Avocado then press and slide slightly to make oval. (You may want to practice this on scrap paper first.) Let dry.
6. Use 1/4" pouncer dipped in Tuscan Red to dot one end of each olive; let dry.
7. Use 3/8" spouncer dipped in Lamp Black to randomly dot around olives. Let dry.
8. Spray stool with Americana Gloss Spray and let dry.
It may be necessary to lightly sand rough areas of stool before painting to allow for smoother application of paint.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Painting on Wood"
Painting on Wood
There are no records