Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
Whether you live in a giant mansion or a tiny rental, DIY wall decor can really upgrade a space. This Super Simple Painted Wall Art only requires four supplies, but the creative possibilities are truly endless. You don't have to be a master paint to complete this project, either. In fact, you only need two paint colors and some foam brushes to get started. Homemade wall art is a great way to add a personal touch to your space. People won't believe you created this painted canvas on your own.
- Two coordinating acrylic paint colors
- White acrylic paint
- Four foam brushes
- 12” X 12” canvas
- Using one color, begin adding dashes down the canvas, leaving space similar to size of that brush stroke in between.
- Create almost brick looking structure, with gap in between each row.
- Take another brush and add in other color in gaps between first color.
- Take third brush and swipe white down the empty section between rows, slightly mixing the colors together.
- Using fourth dry brush and swipe across the canvas going against the rows in the opposite direction, creating blurred result.
- Use white brush and add simple line of v-shaped accent across the bottom of the canvas.