Jazzy Striped Ornament
Paint stripes and personalize a ceramic ornament for a modern holiday look.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG01 - White --- NEW!!
- DAG31 - Baby Pink --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG228 - Bright Orange --- NEW!!
- DAG230 - Festive Green --- NEW!!
- DAG265 - Tuscan Red --- NEW!!
- 3/4" flat brush
- #8 flat brush
- #0 liner brush
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Tracing & transfer paper, optional
- Ceramic ornament
Preparation: Clean surface with alcohol. Dry with paper towel or allow to air dry.
- Use 3/4" flat brush to paint ornament surface Tuscan Red. Let dry between steps.
- Use #8 flat brush and Baby Pink to paint evenly-spaced horizontal stripes across ornament.
- Repeat with Festive Green stripe next to bottom stripe.
- Use liner brush and Bright Orange to outline Baby Pink stripes.
- Use brush handle end and Festive Green to dot edges of Festive Green stripe.
- Freehand or transfer initial to front of ornament. Paint initial White.
- Use liner brush and Black to stripe and outline initial.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Painted Ornaments"
There are no records