Tiered Christmas Tree Ornament
Get out the scrapbook paper and create fun and easy Christmas tree ornaments with your kids. This easy kids Christmas crafts requires just a few simple materials to get started and the result is a lovely three tiered Christmas tree to hang in a window or on your tree.
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue stick
- Pony beads
- Glitter Glue
- Glitter Pens or Markers
- Cut three circles (small, medium, large) from your scrap book paper using the circle template.
- Cut out of each circle the quarter section as marked
- Add additional decoration as desired on each circle using glitter glue or glitter pens. Let dry.
- Using the glue stick, glue along on straight edge.
- Pull the other straight edge to over lap the glue making a cone. Place a paperclip along the glued edge to hold in place until the glue dries.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 10” long. Fold in half. Tie a pony bead on to the loose end (the pony bead is to keep the cones from sliding off the ribbon or out of place). Thread the ribbon through the hole in the top of the largest cone (if the hole is too small make a small cut so the ribbon will thread through.
- Tie another pony bead about 1” above the large cone. Thread the ribbon through the whole of the medium cone.
- Tie another pony bead on about 1” above the medium cone and thread on the smallest cone.
- Optional. Cut slits in the lower edge of each cone and curl the slitted paper upwards using a pencil.
If you like this project, we also suggest:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Ornaments"
Don't leave your tree looking sparse this Christmas season. Decorate it with beautiful Christmas ornaments like religious Christmas ornaments, hand painted Christmas ornaments, and fun Christmas ornaments.
There are no records