Dated Angel Ornament
This beautiful Dated Angel Ornament is a wonderful way to remember a special moment in your life. From documenting a monumental year to commemorating the date your child was born, this beautiful cross stitch ornament is a lovely way to add a little something special to your holiday decor this year. This personalized ornament would also make a wonderful gift for children and adults alike.
- 28-count Cashel Linen in Light Mocha, at least a 10" x 8" piece, or your favorite fabric
- Kreinik Very Fine (#4) Braid 003 Red and 210 Gold Dust
- Kreinik Blending Filament 032 Pearl, 015 Chartreuse
- Kreinik Petite Facets Red
- Kreinik Cord 003C
- DMC embroidery floss: 319, 320, 351, 352, 353, 367, 368, 435, 436, 437, 712, 738, 739, 775, 801, 890, 938, 945, 951, 3770, White, 3756, 3841, 3325
- #24 Tapestry needle
- Cross stitch this design over two threads, centered on the fabric. Each square on the chart equals two fabric threads Use two strands of embroidery floss, or two strands of floss combined with one strand of Blending Filament, or one strand of Kreinik Braid for cross stitches according to the color key. Use one strand of floss or braid for backstitching, following the color key.
If you like this angel project, you will love our collection of free angel craft projects. Download our free angel crafts eBook now.