Placemat DIY Jewelry Organizer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"After being tired of my tangled bundle of jewelry shamefully tucked away in my closet, I decided I wanted a quick, easy, and cheap solution to organize and store my jewelry hassle free. I turned a cork placemat from IKEA into this jewelry holder in under 10 minutes!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- IKEA corkboard placemat
- Lots of Jewelry
NotesIf you don't have the IKEA placemat, any cork board will do!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Cowl
- Crochet Christmas Pillow Pattern - Tis the Season
- Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Home to Stay Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Flames Forever Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Suit Style Men's Scarf
- Pine Ridge Baby Blanket
- THE BEST HOMEMADE BUBBLE RECIPE
- DIY FASHIONABLE JEWELRY PENDANT
- DIY BURLAP CHARGER PLATE
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home