No-Sew DIY Crib Skirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can make a custom crib skirt to fit your crib and match your nursery so quickly and there's absolutely NO sewing required! Plus it's easily removable for washing!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1 1/2 yards cotton quilting fabric
- Iron-on hem tape
- Sticky back velcro
- An iron
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shamrock Man
- Funfetti Sweater
- Bunny Sharpie Mug
- Beef Vegetable Soup In A Jar Gift Idea
- Sowing The Seeds Burlap Planter And Printable
- No-sew Llama Coffee Cozy
- Crinkle Bee Baby Toy
- StyleTech Craft
- Diy Fabric Headband
- Rainbow Pom-pom Flower Decoration
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home