DIY Baby Shower Cake Topper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "While putting together a baby shower for my sister, we just couldn’t find the right cake topper, so we made one using my Cricut Maker! Here’s how to create your own DIY Baby Shower Cake Topper. I included both "Baby Girl" and "Baby Boy" project files links in this step-by-step tutorial, as well as info on how I created it, so you can make a custom one as well! Supplies used include the Cricut Maker, Cricut Chipboard, Rust-Oleum Spray Paint, food skewers, and glue."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home