Which Needle Felted Gnome Wood Be Your Gnominee
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These gnomes are surprisingly simple to make. The gnomes are made by shaping wool roving and then melding the fibers into each other by poking it up and down with a felting needle. A felting needle does not have an eye so there is threading involved – yeah! Instead a felting needle has tiny barbs on the side near the needle point. You will find yourself addicted to making them. Each will have his own unique personality so it will be nearly impossible to choose a favorite."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- size 86mm (medium) felting needle
- Wool roving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cat Embroidery T-Shirt Makeover
- What is Punch Needle Embroidery?
- Modern Embroidered Baskets
- Antique Fabric Preserver
- Cross Stitch Easter Canvas Cross Bookmarks
- Make Custom Quilting and Sewing Stencils
- Christmas Tea Ornament Set
- Felt Unicorn Sewing Project
- Which Needle Felted Gnome Wood Be Your Gnominee
- Tatted Bookmark
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Bobble Stroller Blanket
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home