Bottle Cap Mixed Media Necklace
Instead of throwing away your bottle caps, turn them into a creative bottle cap necklace craft! This Bottle Cap Mixed Media Necklace from Consumer Crafts is a great way for using recycled metals for making jewelry, and the necklace gives your wardrobe a vintage-like vibe for unique recycled jewelry.
- Die Cuts With A View Stack “Black Currant”
- SSR-520VP Chrome Bottle Caps 100 ct.
- SSR-519 Mini Chrome Bottle Caps Value Pack
- SSR-523 Giant Chrome Bottle Caps
- SSR-129 Cable Chain Necklace – Sterling Silver Plated 24 inch
- 7mm jump rings
- Mod Podge Dimensional Mage
- Sharpie marker
- Lay out design with three different sized bottle caps. Mark on the inside of each bottle cap with a Sharpie marker where you want to join them together.
- Then on a piece of wood, put a small hole in the side of the bottle cap with a small nail and a little hammer. Join the pieces with 7mm jump rings.
- Use Mod Podge Dimensional Magic inside the bottle caps.
- Let it dry over night and attach the whole thing to the chain with the 7mm jump rings.
Read NextShimmer Seashell Necklace DIY
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 30, 2017
I am loving the black current pack that is used in making this necklace. The dark pink and rich berry colors work well with the silver bottle caps and silver chain. There are limitless design options here. I would love to see the back of the necklace with a black velvet ribbon that you tie in a bow to close the necklace. -)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use