Make gorgeous gemstone necklaces with this simple DIY pendant tutorial.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These birthstone-inspired pendants are very inexpensive and easy to make. Wear them on a necklace or charm bracelet, or turn them into a zipper pull or keychain. Be sure to allow plenty of drying time."
While wearing jewelry that displays your birthstones can be a stunning, personal touch to your wardrobe, finding a big and beautiful gem of your birthstone can be expensive. That is why these pretty DIY pendants are so lovely. DIYed on a budget, but still absolutely lovely, the Birthstone-Inspired Pendants tutorial shows you how to make a necklace with a personalized gem and initial. Make this free jewelry making pattern for yourself or create it for a friend or daughter on their birthday. No matter who wears this delicate pendant, it is sure to stand out.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeOther
- Jewelry blank
- Letter sticker
- Faux rhinestone
- Diamond Glaze
- Beadalon Jump rings
Put the letter sticker and rhinestone into the jewelry blank.
Flood the blank with Diamond Glaze. Let it dry completely.
Add a jump ring and attach it to a necklace, bracelet, key ring or zipper.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Monogram Resin Keychain
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- 7 Easy Hair Mask Recipes
- Macrame Light Pendant
- Diy Washable Duster Cloths
- Kat Williams - Editorial Intern
- Easy Epoxy Resin Jewelry
- Country Spice Beanie
- Rainbow Resin Coasters
- Easy Cable Coffee Cosy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home