Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Tea Bag Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A recycled tea bag turned into a mixed media piece of art. The materials are whatever craft ephemera you have lying around, in this case, paper dolls, embroidery thread, rubber stamps, stencils and stickers. This project can be framed and enjoyed or used as a Book mark, glued to the front of a blank card. It could also be used as a refrigerator magnet or glued into a scrapbook page. If there was a series of them it would make a beautiful banner!"
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
- used tea bag
- Ideology paper dolls
- Gelli Plate
- Acrylic paints
- Rubber stamps
- Permanent black ink
- Embroidery thread
- Sticker phrases like Small Talk
Empty the loose tea out of a used tea bag and dry
Apply paint using a Gelli Plate
Random rubber stamping
Use embroidery stitches to make flowers
Adhere paper dolls and sticker phrases on tag
Attach tea tag
NotesThis is lovely to do with paper dolls or just with embroidery stitches. Only two or three stitch patterns are necessary to make the tag interesting. They are pretty adhered to a blank greeting card. It’s a card with a gift of personal art work. A child could do this.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your crochet patterns a decadent look with this Cathedral Window Granny Square. This free crochet pattern makes a granny square… Continue reading: "Cathedral Window Granny Square"
- Old Book Recycled Into A Jewelry Box
- DIY Wire and Bead Butterfly Magnet
- Beauty For Ashes
- Spread Your Wings And Fly Mixed Media Canvas Art
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Message In A Bottle (with Free Printables!)
- Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- Grow in Grace Artwork
- DIY Eyeglass Case with Paper Tube and Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Dinosaur Felt Bag
- Diy Dinosaur Sweatshirt Sewing Tutorial
- C2c Sloth
- Cool Waves Wall-hanging
- Easy Chef Apron From Turkish Towel
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home