Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Creative Inspiration can be found in surprisingly unexpected places as I discovered when challenged to create a piece of art from repurposed spa slippers. See how a premade craft paper mache dress form, fabric hardener, repurposed slippers, cardboard tube, chipboard and paper flower stash can be combined to create a gorgeous piece of art to display in your studio, your teen room, or dorm. PS. I think this would be a lovely necklace stand or display."
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Beauty For Ashes
- Fun Button Crafts For Kids
- Recycled Book Page Bud Vase
- Hope and Love Altered Planner
- DIY: Dragon in the Window Featuring Diamond Art, Lights and "Stained Glass"
- DIY Eyeglass Case with Paper Tube and Fabric
- Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- Mixed Media Journal
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home