Soul Mate Mixed Media Frame
This beautiful Soul Mate Mixed Media Frame would make a wonderful wedding gift for a special couple. Made using a variety of materials, this decoration is sure to add an artistic flair to your home. You can make this for yourself and your significant other or make it as a gift for another special couple. This is a sweet and meaningful gift that's sure to be treasured and appreciated for years to come.
- Medium Design Set 100780 - Circle
- Just Married Clear Stamps (8"x8")
- Stamp Block Set
- Double Bubble Border Punch
- 8 inch x 10 inch frame
- Patterned paper
- Stamp pads
- Muslin scrap
- Old book pages
- Chipboard letter I
- Using the Fuse Creativity System® combined with the leaf circle embellishment, an old doily, and some book pages makes the perfect combination for putting the feelings of your heart on display for all to see. Set the framed piece in the center of a collection of photos of you and your love, and you have a beautiful tabletop tribute for display in your home.
- Using the Fiskars Just Married stamp set and Stamp Block Set, stamp a sentiment on the die cut, slightly overlapping the image.
- Punch a border along both the left side of a page torn from an old book and the right side of another book page using the Double Bubble Border Punch.
- Overlap the two pages so one border is on each side and adhere these to a piece of patterned paper cut to fit within the frame.
- Adhere a doily to the book pages positioned toward the lower right-hand corner. Adhere the die cut to the center of the doily.
- Using the Lasting Love stamp set, stamp the words "Love You" on a piece of scrap muslin and cut it out, slightly fraying the edges. Adhere this stamped fabric above the doily. Place a chipboard letter I above the stamped image and stitch back and forth over it with a sewing machine.
- Place the finished piece in a frame.