Mixed Media Pink Collage
Looking for new hand craft techniques? Make a Mixed Media Pink Collage from Lisa Fulmer. You can get as creative as you like when making this happy, fun project.
- 12x12 sheet of heavy white board
- Chalk ink pads
- Glitter glue
- Transluscent paper
- I started with a 12x12 sheet of heavy white board that was debossed with dots, and painted it with seven different pastel chalk ink pads, which glided over the debossed dots nicely, leaving them whiter.
- I collaged some inchies that my friend Lisa made with glitter glue, tissue, translucent paper, punchinella with white flake medium, painted and melted lutradur, plus punched circles of metallic and velvet papers.
- The finishing touch was liquitex pouring medium to create drizzles of swirls and drops of pearls. I used a heat gun after the medium was dry to bubble it up in some spots.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.