Iris Mixed Media Canvas Art
Discover your inner artist and create an Iris Mixed Media Canvas Art. If you're looking for crafts for adults that really stand out and make a statement, this is the perfect project for you. Meet Iris - she is all about people. This mixed media piece is was created with various mixed media techniques, so use your own skills to build a canvas that fits your style. Mixed media crafts may seem complicated, but this project can be customized to fit your style and expertise. Don't be afraid to break out of the box and try something new - this is a great excuse to expand your skill set. Let Iris lead the way and inspire you to do more.
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
- Fairfield World - Foam core
- Prima Beads & Crystals
- Little B Corrugated adhesive borders & lattic border punch
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos, PITT Artist pens, Gesso, Whipped Spackle
- ColourArte Twinkling H20'S and Silks (paints)
- Watercolor paper
- The Crafters Workshop Stencils
- Paint brushes
Add gesso to entire surface.
Draw and color.
Use stencils and corrugated paper to add texture.
Finish and accessorize with beads.
Mount it to the adhesive backed foam.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use