Angel Mixed Media Collage
Looking for new paper craft ideas? Make an Angel Mixed Media Collage from Lisa Fulmer. This is a unique project that looks great.
- Holographic foil
- Gold mesh netting
- Anise seeds
- I made this 8.5x11 collage for two challenges and it will be a christmas gift for my godmother.
- I tweaked the color of the background to be more goldy-rusty.
- I found a vintage lady in just the right pose on the Internet, tweaked her coloring a bit too.
- Her wing and gown is made from a variety of papers - handmade, translucent, and foil. The holographic foil in her gown is bronze, but the lighting turned it rainbow when i photographed it.
- I added gold mesh netting from the fabric store over the top.
- In the picture frame she is carrying is a detail from a painting called "Spring" that I love, it's at the Getty Museum.
- I used Anise seeds for the stars in the corner.