3d Paper Flowers in a Vase
"It’s that time of year again when we show our hard-working mothers just how much we appreciate them! Mother’s Day brings to mind flowers. Would you like to give a more original Mother’s Day present than a bunch of flowers? You can give your mother a beautiful handmade bouquet. In this Mother’s Day DIY project, read how you can make this vase with 3D flowers. Surprise your mother on Mother’s Day with these lovely handmade flowers that last. A simple gesture that’s guaranteed to brighten up her day."
- We R Memory Keepers pinwheel attachments navy
- Creative elements strawberry blooms in a box x20
- Lever punch maxi 3,75cm-1.5" hart
- Winsor & Newton deep edge 3D spieraam katoen 3,5x18x24cm
- Florence • Cardstock texture A4 Fern
- Tonic Studios specialty papers A4 x5 150g ivory bouquet
Cut a sheet of Kaisercraft scrapbook paper to 16x10cm. This will be used to make the vase.
Print out the printable vase. Use the printable as a template for folding the vase.
Stick the vase onto the canvas.
Punch the little hearts out of the Tonic Studios and Kaisercraft paper.
Fold the hearts in half and stick 5 together to make a flower. Stick a pompom in the center of each flower.
Cut the straws to different lengths, from 18cm to 15cm.
Stick the flowers to the straws and add leaves.
Place the flowers carefully in the vase and your flowery picture is ready!