Circles and Pearls Bracelet
Playfully embracing the circle motif that’s all the rage in jewelry today, this strikingly simple bracelet also features the whimsical new Beadalon polyester chain. Twisted metal rings contrast in texture with smooth faux pearls and fabric chain for a modern and chic design.
- 1 530-1573 8mm faux pearls
- 21 314B-144 twisted silver plated circles
- 2 5.5” segments 340M-210 black polyester chain
- 1 small silver plated toggle clasp
- 21 ball tip head pins
- 3 10mm silver plated jump rings
- 6mm oval silver plated jump rings
- 42 4.5x6mm oval silver plated jump rings
- Designer Ergo Round Nose Pliers
- 2 pairs Designer Ergo Chain Nose Pliers
- Designer Ergo Cutter
- bead mat
- Remove 2 5.5” segments of polyester chain with scissors.
- Create 20 coil topped ball tip pearl dangles.
- Attach 2 chain lengths together on both ends using 10mm jump rings.
- Attach clasp to jump rings using 2 6mm oval jump rings for toggle bar and one 6mm oval jump ring for toggle circle.
- Attach dangles along chain links using 4.5x6mm jump rings working to opposite sides of the links in the following order: skip first two links attach a pearl on 3rd link, circle on 4th link and repeat alternating between pearls and circles until final pearl on next to last link. On second chain, start with a circle and alternate as before ending on a circle on next to last link.
- Work back through design to ensure all jump rings are closed.
Read NextHow to Make Eye Pin Loops
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 18, 2016
Okay, it is February 18th, 2016...how long does it take to find the photo of this project??? Ridiculous. Not the first time I've noticed this problem on your website....when there is no photo, I don't even bother with the project.
kstrader3699 73544 22
Jul 19, 2014
there are instructions that i don't understand and without a picture its impossible to guess what a "coil topped ball tip pearl dangle" is.
FaveCrafts Editor JL
Jul 21, 2014
Hi there, Thanks so much for your comment - we are in the process of fixing these projects so the images are available. Thank you for your patience!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use