Chic and Stylish Memory Wire Bracelets
If you think it's hard to create your own Chic and Stylish Memory Bracelets, think again. Memory wire patterns can be super easy to complete, and this project is the perfect example. In fact, you only need six supplies to get started. DIY beaded bracelets look great with fancy outfits, but this particular project is versatile enough to go with jeans and a t-shirt. Be sure to experiment with fun bead colors - you can pick a monochromatic color scheme or something really wild. No matter the design, your bracelet will look pretty and sophisticated.
- Remembrance Memory Wire, bracelet-size
- 40-gram package of assorted glass beads
- Beadalon Memory Wire End Caps
- Beadalon Round Nose pliers
- Beadalon Memory Wire Shears
- Use memory wire shears to cut three continuous loops of Remembrance memory wire. Glue a memory wire end cap onto one end or use round nose pliers to make a loop.
- String glass beads in the same color family randomly onto the wire. The only trick to making a random style work is making sure that two beads of the same style are never right next to each other.
- To finish the bracelet, glue an end cap onto the end or use round nose pliers to make a loop.
Read NextHow to Make Eye Pin Loops
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use