Soft Tulle Rosette Pillow
Learn how to make a flower pillow from tulle and a pretty fabric flower. This soft tulle rosette pillow from Jolee's Boutique would make a great ring bearer pillow or even a throw pillow in a feminine living room.
- Brenda Walton Flora & Fauna Flower Petal Fabric Art
- Cotton fabric
- Black printed tulle
- Sewing machine and thread
- Needle and thread
- Cotton fiberfill
- Ribbon: black grosgrain
- Cut fabric to 15 x 15 inches. With right sides together, sew along three full sides and about 2/3 of the fourth side using a ½ inch seam allowance.
- Cut tulle into a 4 x 45 inch strip. Hand stitch along one long side using a long running stitch. Gather strip to form rosette and stitch ends to secure.
- Layer fabric flowers and secure to tulle rosette using black brad.
- Hand stitch tulle portion of rosette to pillow, making sure stitches are covered by fabric flowers.
- Stuff pillow with fiberfill and hand stitch opening closed.
- Wrap pillow with ribbon and hand stitch to secure, hiding raw edges under tulle rosette.