Stamped Leather Bracelets
Use assorted letter and rubber stamps to decorate plain leather bracelets. This fun stamping project is great for all ages.
- Leather bracelets
- Assorted permanent dye inkpads
- Assorted rubberstamps
- Assorted letter stamps
- Scrap paper and scissors
- Using leather bracelet as a template, trace several paper bracelets using scrap paper. Use this paper bracelet to design what you would like to stamp onto your leather bracelet. Using a pattern like this will help you with placement and spacing.
- Find center of bracelet and stamp a name with your letter stamps if desired. Remember to use your paper template to figure out spacing. Find center and work outwards with your letters. Or place name to the right or left of center. See photo for examples.
- Stamp images onto leather bracelet. Permanent dye inks dry very quickly so you can wear your bracelet as soon as you are done stamping!
- A variety of differ bracelets can be seen in the photo for inspiration.
Read NextRecycled Belt Leather Bracelets
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.