DIY Travel Leather Purse Charms
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make your own DIY faux leather purse charm or key chain in less than an hour! These charms feature a few simple letters or numbers like an area code, city abbreviation, or university nickname to help you show off your favorite places and things. Simply follow the directions to access the free shapes, add you text, and cut out the pieces using your Cricut cutting machine. A little glue and some minor sewing gets you to a complete project! These simple purse charms add fun flavor to any bag and are cheap to make. Happy crafting!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Papier Mache Mirror Frame
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home