The Crust Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Crust headband is a beautiful accessory, that will keep you warm on the colder days. This pattern features the Andalusian Stitch, that is really easy to work. The headband is knitted in the round and is double-layered. I used a provisional cast on and seamed the live edge stitches together with the Kitchener stitch, so there is no visible seam. It is designed to fit a women's medium, but it's easily adjustable. I hope you will enjoy this headband knitting pattern."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home