Striped Wedge Knit Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add some style to your wardrobe when you include this gorgeous design.
From the blogger: "Wedge is a fun striped knit pattern that is easy to create! With some creative uses of increases and decreases a wedge shape is formed. The pattern is essentially a four-row repeat, but it is written out longer because I’ve included all the color changes for you. However, because it is just a four-row repeat, it is very easy to continue along to make a larger wrap. Just get more Red Heart Gleam yarn to make it larger."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Medium weight/worsted weight yarn (blogger used Red Heart Boutique Gleam in Patina, Creamy, and Indigo)
- 11 or 8 mm knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Get more fantastic knit scarf patterns in our collection, 68 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home