Snow Queen Braid Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello everyone! I'm back again with another knitting project using Bernat Pop. Working with this yarn is always fun, its fluffiness and shiny colors made the knitting process go smoothly and I found myself finishing this shawl in a timely manner. It's been a while since I've made a classic triangular shawl, because I've spent almost a year focusing on asymmetrical shawl designs. It was a successful period for me that included projects like "A Walk Through The Sky Shawlette" and "Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl", among others. As for this shawl, it is a simple, yet tricky design. The first part, the main piece/body, is straight up knitting which you can make in no time. The second part is where the challenge lies; attaching the braid cable that gives the shawl (with the tassels) its distinctive look. I really hope you give making it a try, and I am sure you will love knitting it. Stay safe and healthy!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home