We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hi everyone! I was fascinated with the reversible stitch pattern ever since a friend asked me to make a scarf she saw on Pinterest many years ago, way before I started my own blog. At the time, I thought that it was a hard stitch to learn and, so I declined to make it and apologized to her. Then when I started my individual career, I thought to myself why not give this pattern a second shot. It turned out to be very simple and fun to knit, I even incorporated it in a previous designs, my Carrot Cake Beanie. The challenge I faced while designing this shawl was trying to fit a pattern with a strict geometrical shape into an asymmetrical shawl. After a thorough study and many trials, I present to you this snake like scarf/shawl, which I will privately name the Slithering Scawl. All you have to do to get this lovely wrap is follow the instructions patiently, and make sure the cast on and bind off of the stitches are as neat as possible. You will get this beautiful and cozy knit piece that you can throw on during these cold days. By the way, you can make a matching Carrot Cake Beanie and get the perfect set. Stay safe and healthy, and keep up the good work. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home