Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Every baby needs a few pairs of wool booties to keep little toes warm and snug during the first year before shoes are needed, writes Hadley Fierlinger in Vintage Knits for Modern Babies (Ten Speed Press). These easy-to-knit booties stay on kicking little feet with the help of tiny pom-pom ties. (See instructions at the end of this piece for how to make the pom-poms.) After baby has grown out of them, save them in a memory box for the child to see how tiny his or her feet once were."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your crochet patterns a decadent look with this Cathedral Window Granny Square. This free crochet pattern makes a granny square… Continue reading: "Cathedral Window Granny Square"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Dinosaur Felt Bag
- Diy Dinosaur Sweatshirt Sewing Tutorial
- C2c Sloth
- Cool Waves Wall-hanging
- Easy Chef Apron From Turkish Towel
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home