Meshy Squishy Toque
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"As my followers know, every so often I like to grab scrap yarn from my stash, and make small projects just for fun, also to take a break from long-term projects. So since my theme for February is hats, it's time to make use of that scrap yarn. These two hats are knitted using what's left from my Uniflower baby blanket. The yarn is so fluffy and soft, and the pattern is very simple that you will finish knitting in no time. Remember, Spring is coming, so here I present you with this quick-to-knit, late-winter piece to keep warm until then. ` Level: Intermediate"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Bobble Stroller Blanket
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home