We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love the look of bobbles in some knit accessories but find the process of knitting them tedious – back and forth, back and forth, on a teeny number of stitches every time you want one. Of course you could learn to knit backwards (yes that is a thing and yes it can help) but honestly it is so much faster to just put them in with a crochet hook – even if you are not a big crocheter! So I present to you the Encompass Cowl, titled because it encompasses techniques in both knit and crochet. I whipped it up in an evening with one skein of Berroco Aero."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home