Garter Rib Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This unisex hat won’t take much time or energy to finish using a bulky yarn and easy stitch pattern. Choose a neutral color so you can wear it season after season! Dude-approved and available in 8 sizes from newborn through adult large."
Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, Knitting in the round and small circumference knitting in the round using circular needles and magic loop or DPNs Decreasing (k2tog, p2tog)
Skill Level: Easy.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge15 sts x 24 rows in pattern = 4” (10 cm). For best fit, always check your gauge.
Finished SizeNewborn (3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12 months – 2 years, Child, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large). Photographed sample is size Adult Small.
- Bernat Maker Home Dec (72% cotton/28% nylon, 8.8 oz/250 g/317 yd/290 m) – 1 skein in 11019 Pebble Beach, or approximately 225 yd (206 m) in any bulky weight, cotton blend yarn.
- US Size 10.5/6.5 mm 40” (100 cm) circular knitting needles (or set of DPNs, for small circumference knitting in the round), or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker.
- Clover Pom-Pom Maker – Extra Large (optional).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home