This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Bunny Knitting Pattern (keychain/ Key Ring)
"Make this free knitting pattern for the little on in your life, it's gift for kids, teens, and adults, you can use it as keychain/ keyring. Make them a knitted toy made with love and care. .It takes an hour to complete, even those just beginning knitting can knit this pattern . Made from sports weight yarn, All pieces are knitted ﬂat on a pair of straight knitting needles. Make your own bunny/ rabbit with this free pattern from Cheryx. You should try it now!"
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- A pair of 2.25mm straight knitting needles
- Toy ﬁlling (less than 10g)
- Tapestry needle
- 2 pencils (I used them to make pom-pom. You can use anything which has the same size)
- Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn: White (01)
- Jeans Yarn Art (or any yarn you want to use to embroider the eyes and cheeks): Black, Red
Read NextTwisted Cables Throw