Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This modern, timeless, unisex cable scarf knit pattern is great for beginners looking to make their first cable pattern. If you love wearing scarves, you need one of these in your collection. Its simple design and sober colors go with any outfit, any time of the year. It’s also great to make as a gift as you’re not taking risks with a bold design. PATTERN DETAILS • Adjustable size: 18cm / 7” wide by 1m80 / 71” long • Beginner-friendly pattern, great to familiarize yourself with knitting cables • Unisex pattern • Modern, timeless staple item • Illustrated step-by-step photos MATERIALS • 4.5 mm / US 7 knitting needles • Worsted weight yarn: 2 100g skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home