Beginner Fisherman's Rib Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It seems like Fall is finally coming which means Winter won’t be far behind! My niece who goes to school in NYC asked me for an all purpose scarf that wouldn’t be too heavy now, but that she could wrap around her face and neck to keep the wind away. This scarf knits up fast in bulky yarn, is simple enough that even a brand new beginner can knit it, and the density of the fabric makes it light enough to wear now, but wrap it double and its thermal properties activate! It’s also 100% reversible. Video tutorial also available."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home