All About Hearts Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Happy New Year everyone! Gladly posting my first project of 2020. It is inspired by my previous scarf that employed the Brioche stitch, which turned out to be one of my favorite patterns of last year. I'm in the process of making a matching hat, which will be posted soon, so stay tuned. Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Nako Vison (100% premium acrylic, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 195 m/ 213 yds). Color: Light Cream 62: 3 skeins Size U.S. 7/ 4.5 mm knitting needles. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home