Missy Knit Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Missy is a fringed shawl point cowl in two colors. Worked in garter st, with easy to create increases and drop stitch fringe, this cowl is a quick and easy pattern. It can be worn with the point in front or back, or on the side, it can even be worn as a hood! Most of 2 skeins of Cloudborn Baby Alpaca Bulky yarn by Craftsy will be used to create your own chic cowl."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge15 stitches, 30 rows, 4 inches. Garter Stitch
Find this gorgeous knit cowl and other bulky cowls in 29 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home