We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create a warm and cozy 30 Minute Arm Knitted Scarf in the time it takes to watch your favorite television show. Arm knitting projects are perfect for anyone who is on the go - all you need is some yarn and, well, your own arm. This is actually a great way for kids to discover their love for knitting. Once you discover arm knitting patterns like this one, you'll realize why so many people love this style. Best of all, this scarf is super stylish and looks like something you could find in a store. In fact, everyone will want to know where you bought such a stylish accessory. The next time you find yourself with a skein of yarn and a free half hour, work on this scarf.
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Once you master arm knitting, give hand knittng a try with this tutorial for the Hand Knitted Infinity Scarf
- 1 skein Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
First, cast on, starting with a slip knot. I cast on 12 loops to create mine nice and wide.
Next, begin knitting back and forth.
Cast off when you are at about 3 feet of knitted scarf. Make sure to leave a good length of yarn once you tie and cut it after securing your cast off row.
Fold the scarf in half, lining up the ends as best as possible.
Using the remaining length of yarn, weave it in and out, sewing both sides together. Tie off at the end and cut any remaining excess.
If you're a fan of traditional knitting as well but still want a bulky scarf, explore our collection of 29 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
- Bob & Betty Bird
- Diy Photo Display Board From Cardboard & Leftover Fabric - No Sew!
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home