Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
These Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves from Onix Terevinto will only take you a couple hours to finish. This is one easy knit fingerless glove pattern.
- Worsted wool
- Straight knitting needles #6
- Cast on 36 stitches
- k2,p2 ribbing for 3 inches.
- Next row is a knit row, increase 4 stitches evenly, (40sts).
- Purl one row and knit another row.
- Thumb increase: knit 18 stitches, in the next stitch knit in front and back of next st( increase), knit 2, knit in front and back of next st, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 2nd increase= knit 18 st. knit front and back of next st, knit 4 stitches,knit front and back of next st , knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 3rd increase= knit 18 stitches, increase one in the next as above, knit 6 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 4th increase= knit18 stitches, increase one in the next stitch, knit 8 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row, purl 1 row, knit 1 row
- 5th increase= knit 18 stitches, increase one, knit 10 stitches, increase one, knit 18 stitches. knit 1 row , purl 1 row. knit18 stitches and put them on a holding needle, knit 14 stitches and leave them on the needle, place remaining 18 stitches on a second holding needle.
- work the thumb= knit 1 row and purl 1 row, then work k2,p2 ribbing for 4 rows. bind them off. pick up and knit 18 stitches from holding needle, knit 1 row, purl 1 row. k2, p2 ribbing for 4 rows. bind off.
- Repeat last instructions for second holding needle. sew seams together using your preferred method.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 16 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Fingerless Gloves
- Wicked Knit Mittens
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
- Roman Holiday Fingerless Mittens
- Helix Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Macrame Bunny Ears Teething Ring
- Free Patriotic Floral Printable To Color
- Salt Painting Cross Craft
- Crochet Sea Star Floral Appliques
- How to Make a St. Brigid's Cross
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Love Everyone Always Embroidery Pattern
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home