Cozy Knit Wristers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep warm this winter with a colorful pair of Cozy Knit Wristers. Show someone you care this holiday season by knitting them their own warm wearables (they're perfect as handmade Christmas gifts for less). Choose a fun and festive yarn color and get to work on this knitting pattern that can be worn every year. The best DIY fashion comes from hard work and some serious knitting skills, so get started on this warm and fuzzy holiday knitting pattern today.
Red Heart® With Love™: 1 skein 1816 Waterlily.
Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 5.5mm [US 9].
GAUGE: 24 sts = 4" (10 cm); 22 rows = 4" (10 cm) in ribbing. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needle to obtain the gauge.
(4 medium) Red Heart® With Love™, Art. E400 available in solid color 7 oz (198 g), 390 yd (357 m); multi-color 5 oz (141 g), 230 yd (211 m) skeins.
Finished Measurement: One size approximately 7” (18 cm) around when flat. Wrister will stretch to fit most women.
Wristers fit most women.
Cast on 38 sts. Knit 1 row. Work in ribbing as follows:
Row 1 (Right Side): K2, * p2, k2; repeat from * across.
Row 2: P2, * k2, p2; repeat from * across.
Repeat Rows 1 and 2 for ribbing until piece measures 2" (5 cm) end Row 2.
Divide for Thumb (Right Side): Keeping continuity of ribbing, work across first 26 sts, bind off next 2 sts, work to end.
Next Row: Work to bind-off, cast on 2 sts, work to end.
Work even in ribbing until piece measures 8" or desired length. Bind off all sts in ribbing loosely.
Work same as for Right Wrister EXCEPT work Divide For Thumb Row as follows: K10, bind off 2 sts, work to end.
Sew seams. Weave in ends.
ABBREVIATIONS: K = knit; mm = millimeters; P = purl; st(s) = stitch (es); * = repeat whatever follows the * as indicated;  = work directions in brackets the number of times specified.
If you'd like to see more holiday patterns, take a look at the new "Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas" eBook from Red Heart Yarns.
Find more craft projects and tutorials from Craft Company Red Heart Yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 16 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- Mittens for the Whole Family
- Beginner Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
- Helix Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Wrist Warmers
- Chunky Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Quick Adorable Fingerless Gloves
- Boucle Mittens and Matching Beret
- Cozy Chunky Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Cable Gloves
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- Thank Scrunchie It’s Friday! - Crochet Scrunchie Pattern
- Easy Twisted Headband
- Upcycled Plaid Shirt Christmas Stocking Tutorial
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Velcro( Hook And Loop Fastener) Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home