Classic Stripe Knit Blanket Sweater
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the Designer: "This classic knit shrug is perfect for any time of year! It can be worn to the office or out with friends and it's completely beginner friendly. Using basic knit and purl stitches, you will knit a rectangle that is then folded and seamed to make this adorable sweater. The pattern uses worsted weight yarn so the color possibilities and yarn choices are endless! The stripes are great for practicing color changes, but are optional. Enjoy this easy knit shrug!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- Baby Girl Classic Lace Vintage Bonnet Hat
- Bunny Rabbit Strawberry Cupcake Food Dessert Amigurumi
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- Baby Girl Meadow Cardigan Dress
- Kitty Cat Macaron French Dessert Amigurumi
- Baby's Buttoned Turban Hat
- Velvet Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- Ribbed Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home