25 Knitting Patterns for Baby Clothes
From free knitting patterns for baby sweaters to knit baby jackets, this collection has it all!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
New mommies love dressing their little ones in cute clothes. Use this collection of knitting patterns for baby clothes for some DIY inspiration.
Learn how to knit a baby sweater, cardigan or poncho that will look cute and provide some warmth. If want to make something that will last a lifetime, you've come to the right place. These cute patterns are sure to be passed down from generation to generation. After all, the best hand-me-downs are personal and thoughtful.
In addition to learning how to knit a baby sweater, you'll discover fun ways to make ponchos, cardigans and even a cute kimono. The variety of styles shows that even little babies can be fashion-forward. The pretty colors and cute embellishments make these baby knitting patterns stand out from the crowd.
Whether you want to make a lightweight cardigan or a warmer sweater, you're sure to find something to work on. Start working on one of these free knitting patterns for baby sweaters today so you have a gift ready to go when you're invited to a baby shower or first birthday party.
Table of Contents
It's always a good idea to make something personal to celebrate the arrival of a little one, so be sure to download and save a copy of Baby Love today. This free craft eBook features both knitted baby clothes patterns along with fun crochet patterns. You'll find everything you need in "Baby Love" eBook from Red Heart Yarns
Free Knitting Patterns for Baby Sweaters
These free knitting patterns for baby sweaters are so fun to make, you'll want to fill a whole closet with your own personal designs.
Baby Cardigan Knitting Patterns
Baby cardigans are easier to get on and off since you don't have to pull something over baby's head! Browse these open-front cardigans below.
Free Knitted Baby Jacket Patterns
These free clothing patterns for babies are cute, functional and perfect for any kind of weather.
More Knitting Patterns for Baby Clothes
Here you'll find clothes patterns like dresses, vests, shawls, and more. These are some of the most uniquely precious knitting patterns for baby clothes we've seen!
Nothing complements an adorable baby knitting pattern quite like a knit baby hat. The easy patterns in 10 Adorable Patterns: How to Knit a Hat for Baby will get you in the mood to create. In this collection, you'll find designs for newborns as well as older babies. One thing is for sure, these patterns are simply adorable. Check them on today— 10 Adorable Patterns: How to Knit a Hat for Baby
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 59 Free Baby Knitting Patterns
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- Garter Stitch Jacket and Hat Knitting Pattern for Baby
- Baby Layette Knitting Pattern
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Baby Clothes
- Baby Knit Kimono
- Rosebud Hoodie
- Chunky Baby Hoodie
- Cable and Blocks Baby Sweater and Hat
- Baby Poncho Knitting Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Gift For Mom
- Diy: Stained Glass Craft
- Winter Candy Jar Gnome Bottles
- Hand Painted Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Knit Cowl Necklace
- Diy Love Arrow Decor
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home