Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're short on time but want to learn how to knit baby booties that make a statement, this is the perfect project for you. These Super Easy Knit Baby Booties are perfect for beginners because you only need double pointed needles. Simply create the shape of the bootie and then fold it over to create the shoe. You only need one skein of yarn to complete this project, so it's a great scrap buster. Knitting baby booties is such a great way to practice new skills and create something meaningful in almost no time at all.
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge1 stitches, 2 rows, 3 inches. stockinette stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties
- 7 Easy Baby Booties Knitting Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Flower On Top Baby Booties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Easy To Sew Removable Cushion Covers
- Cutest Christmas Countdown Ornament
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- Dollar Store Ombre Candle
- Painted Gift Boxes
- Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home