Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
These moccasin-style, super easy baby booties are adorable for a girl or boy! This Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern works up fast on size 8 knitting needles with aran weight yarn. You can make them with or without the faux leather, which adds a fun touch to a traditional project. These are made with cotton, making them perfect for any time of year! Once you learn how to knit baby booties, you'll never want to buy a baby shower gift ever again. These booties are so cute, new mommies will fall in love with them right away.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Little Red Slippers
- 7 Easy Baby Booties Knitting Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home