We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this free knitting pattern, knit a pair of adorable booties complete with sweet ribbon. These knit booties are sure to keep baby warm and cozy. You'll only need one ball of yarn.
- Yarn: 1 Ball Bernat Baby (50 g/1.75 oz) # 00402 White
- Knitting Needles: Size 3.25 mm (U.S. 3) or size needed to obtain tension.
- Length of 1/4 inch 6 mm satin ribbon.
28 sts and 36 rows = 4" 10 cm in stocking st.
Cast on 52 sts.
1st row: (WS). K5. P1. K2. *P17. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
2nd row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. K1. P1. K1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. K1. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6. 48 sts.
3rd row: K5. P1. K2. *P4. (K1. P2) twice. K1. P4. K2. Rep from
* to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
4th row: K6. P2. *(K1. yfwd) twice. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. P1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. (yfwd. K1) twice. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6.
5th row: K5. P1. K2. *P5. (K1. P1) twice. K1. P5. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
6th row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K3. yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. P1. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K3. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6.
7th row: K5. P1. K2. *P7. K1. P7. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
8th row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K5. yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K5. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6. 52 sts.
9th row: K5. P1. K2. *P17. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5. These 2nd to 9th rows form pat.
Work a further 6 rows in pat.
Next row: K6. K2tog. (K6. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K6. K2tog) twice. K6. 41 sts.
Next row: Knit.
Next row: (Eyelet row). *K2. yfwd. K2tog. Rep from * to last st. K1.
Next 2 rows: Knit.
Next row: Purl.
Make instep: 1st row: K27. Turn.
2nd row: P13. Turn.
3rd row: K13. Turn.
Rep last 2 rows 7 times more, then 2nd row once. Break yarn.
To make foot: With RS of work facing, pick up and knit 11 sts along side of instep. K13 from left hand needle. Pick up and knit 11 sts along other side of instep. Knit across rem 14 sts. 63 sts.
2nd row: Purl.
3rd row: Knit.
4th row: Purl.
Rep last 2 rows twice more.
7th row: K23. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K11. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K23.
8th and every alt rows: Purl.
9th row: K22. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K9. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K22.
11th row: K2. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K16. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K7. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K16. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K2.
Cast off purlways (WS). Sew back and sole seam. Thread ribbon
through eyelet row.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Little Red Slippers
- 7 Easy Baby Booties Knitting Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home