17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
These trendy knitting patterns for babies are just darling!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Looking for something new to make the little one in your life? Look no further than these 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns. With lots of baby afghan knitting patterns, baby sweater knitting patterns, and more, this is the ultimate collection of knit patterns for babies.
For beginners and advanced knitters alike, there's always joy in creating a lovely knit afghan pattern. Knit baby blankets make wonderful gifts and are easy and fun projects for those who are new to knitting and those who have been knitting and purling for years. Knit baby afghans are also easy to customize, so whether you're making an afghan for a little girl or boy, you can easily use any of these patterns and simply change the yarn color to suit your needs. This Modern Lovely Baby Afghan, for example, is a lovely updated twist on a classic knit afghan pattern. With bright colors and fun stitch designs, this afghan is sure to please both babies and parents alike.
If you're looking for something a little less time-consuming, try knitting up one of these adorable baby jackets and sweaters. These fun projects can be worked up in a weekend and they make a wonderful last-minute gift idea for a new baby or a first birthday party. Great for wearing to a church event or for photo day, a simple knit shawl will give your little one vintage class with a modern twist.
Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
Wrap up your little one in the comfort of a knitted baby afghan. These cozy and comfy blankets may be worked up using traditional stitches, but the colors and patterns make these blankets modern and fun. Great for girls and boys of all ages, these knit afghans are perfect for adding color and style to the nursery...and they make great gifts if you're heading to a baby shower any time soon.
Baby Sweater Knitting Patterns
Anyone who has had children before knows that they grow faster and faster by the minute. Why spend money on buying them more and more clothes when you can easily make them yourself? These lovely baby sweater and jacket knitting patterns are great for the ever-growing child. With patterns that are suitable for the entire year, this collection is great for moms and grandmas who are looking to save a little green on baby and toddler clothes.
Knit Baby Hats
For beginning knitters or those looking for a quick project, these knit baby hats are fun and easy projects that you can whip up in a weekend. Even if you don't have a little one in your family, you can make a handful of knit baby hats and donate them to your local hospital. Several of these knit hat patterns work up quickly, so turn on your favorite TV show and get to knitting these adorable and simple knit baby hat patterns.
It's time to get back to basics. In this collection, you'll find tons of great projects and stitch explanations. This is a great resource for every kind of knitter, so be sure to bookmark it for later.
What are your favorite baby patterns to knit?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Native Stripes Knit Blanket Pattern
- Stained Glass Afghan and Pillow Set
- 33 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Lacy Stitch Blanket
- Tri Color Squares Blanket
- Extra Chunky Gratitude Blanket
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- Blue Knit Baby Blanket
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Macrame Bunny Ears Teething Ring
- Free Patriotic Floral Printable To Color
- Salt Painting Cross Craft
- Crochet Sea Star Floral Appliques
- How to Make a St. Brigid's Cross
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Love Everyone Always Embroidery Pattern
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home